Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Meet The Design Team: Shirl

Hello my name is Shirl Nases; I live on the Big Island of Hawaii.  I’m married to the most wonderful hubby in the world.   Unfortunately I’m a SAHW (stay at home wife) or you might say lady of leisure, LOL!   I previously worked as a Dispatcher/Supervisor for a Petroleum Co on the island for 16 years until hubby said I could stay home and do the things I love and one of them is crafting.  I know, he spoils me rotten!  I’ve been crafting for several years prior but never took it really serious until I stood home.  

Lots of my family and friends kept encouraging me to get my crafting show cased until I met a friend that was into blogging and introduced me to blog land.   Since then I’ve been blogging just almost 4 years now and love every moment of it.  I love anything do with paper, love learning new techniques and ideas and the best part meeting so many talented people out there.  Everyone has their own special talents and so inspiring.  And also on my spare time my two fur babies keep me on my toes, a cat name (Mimi) and a new pup ( Taco) and (6) lovebirds.   And yard work is another passion of mines….Can’t you tell I’m just as busy staying at home..LOL!

http://creationbyshirl.blogspot.com/